Monday, January 19, 2009

Your thoughts on welfare fraud....

The topic was hot tonight "On The QT" with lots of you offering your opinion on welfare fraud... here's a selction of them:
  • Im living with my partner and 2 kids. And dont claim. I tried 2 claim 4 my kids on my tax. I was told that i culdnt cause we were classed as married so i tried 2 claim 4 my partners tax allowance and i couldnt do that cause were not married. Hows that fair? Keith.
  • Married people are being discriminated against .scrap the lot and chase absent dads . From ed
  • No i would not. I'm unmarried but living with my other half. We cannot afford for me to work and have our two children minded. We get refused all the assistance for families because we are unmarried and yet I cannot claim unemployment benefit because I am living with someone. It drives me mad. Saying that I would not do it for fear of being caught. Andrea in north co dub
  • I think it is awful to report someone i have went back to work after rearing my family and am down 1000 euro a month were is the incentive. Alice
  • Y report them when the government rip us off, and line their own pockets, gud luck 2 the people that do it - Niall
Keep checking back for more topics each day. Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment