Friday, April 17, 2009

Money Money Money

It's another one of those big Euromillions jackpots tonight with about €55 million up for grabs. Like most people I've been daydreaming about what I could buy with that sort of money!





Obviously all blokes will want a flash car and they don't come more flash than the Aston Martin One-77. They're only making 77 of them (hence the name) and each owner will be invited to visit the factory to have their car built to their own exact specifications! So how much of my money will I have to spend on this flash car? €1.75 million!

That would leave me with enough money left over to buy the world's most expensive private jet - The Gulfstream 550 which I can get for just €45 million!



















Sadly I won't have enough for the world's most expensive yacht which comes in at €153 million!!! That's a helicoptor on the back of it!














How about a nice house? Again, I can't quite afford this one! It's called Updown Court and it has 23 bedrooms. The price tag is €79 million but you get a fair bit of house for your money! Have a look at the video.




Happy shopping!

Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment