Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Some things never change


Myself and Emma (often referred to on Dublin's Q102 as "she who must be obeyed"!) went for a bite to eat in town last night. After the usual discussion where neither of us wants to decide where we go, we ended up in Pizza Stop on Chatham Lane. I don't want this to sound like a plug for them I just think they deserve a mention.

It's about 20 years since I first discovered Pizza Stop and it hasn't changed a bit in all that time. They still do the same pizzas (I always have their Pizza Roma) and the place looks exactly the way it always has with red chequered tablecloths and wine bottles for candlesticks. There's a real Italian feel to the place, it's not fine dining by any means but there's always a nice atmosphere and the pizzas are huge!!

Like I said, I'm not trying to plug them but I think it's nice every now and then to say well done to a bunch of people who are good at what they do and keep doing it.


Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment